Ok, name and shame today! My UFOs need to be completed so nothing like peer pressure to have it done. Well, Mena at Sew Weekly tried but I wasn’t ready. (Red face) Ok no more excuses. They need to be finished by end of September 2011.
- Wool dress ( need hem- maybe a rolled hem would do the job and save me !)
- Red White summer top ( Need total rescue)
Denim trousers( need hem) I was so ashamed I finished before I pressed Published!
- Checked wool skirt ( need rescue- for at least 2 years )
- Navy & black dress ( lining, zipper, overlock,sleeves + hem)
- Wall quilt – After all the hard work of the patchwork, poor HRH is still waiting our wall decoration on our flat to be finished. I have problems with hand sewing so I tend to not do it (see a trend???)
Owl pillow- need rescue (hand sewing)
- Recipe book patchwork – after sewing the entire book (by hand- Surprised?), it just need to create the patchwork- do it and cover the book. Well, need the recipes on it too.
- 2 half scarfs ( well knit them…)
Me and Ruth (my mannequin) are committed to exterminate the ufos… how about You?
see you tomorrow! xx