1. Prep damp hair with a smoothing serum to tame flyaways. Use a fine-tooth comb to create a strong, clean part on the right side of the head and then blow dry straight using a bristle brush.
2. Pull hair tightly back and separate into four sections along the nape of the neck. Spray each with a flexible hold hair spray for shine.
3. Tie a long ribbon or piece of fabric—in a shade close to your hair colour—around the top of each section of hair.
4. One section at a time, braid the fabric through your hair and secure at the bottom with an elastic. Leave excess fabric out at the bottom of each braid. Spray each braid liberally with hair spray for ultra-strong hold.
5. Collect all four braids and tie the fabric into one large bow at the end to create a ‘flower.’
6. Pull the fabric ‘flower’ upwards and secure at the nape of the neck with hair pins, creating beautiful braided loops stemming from the flower. Finish the look with another blitz of hair spray.
I think is a great idea to use scraps of fabric and you can even go bolder with a colour !!!
image cortesy google