Hello my dear readers,
My reflections of OWOP were:
- My denim version was the easiest to co-ordinate on daily basis and it was hard to not wear it all week.
- It was lucky the weather been unusually warm because I could not wear trousers.
- Made me realise that I should make more day-to-day tops instead of cute dresses.
- That my ‘wake up and go’ dress up worked well and restricted wardrobe made me more creative.
- I felt part of a wonderful group of talented girls.
Thank you Tilly, great leadership of this online project and it was so much fun to participate.
Thank Karen, for organising last night.. 3 cocktails and I slept like a baby…
To Laura,Tamsin, Melizza, Alana, Joanne and Rachel, you girls rocked your outfits ! Tilly and Karen too! So much clothes envy for one night !
Before we have a retrospected of my outfits, I had a confession. I failed on my “owop day 7” as I left my outfit and camera at home. Boooh!
Styles with Miss Selfridges Top, burgundy pumps and Hat from Accessorise.
So what of my versions of this skirt is your favourite and what day did you like the style best?