Back in August I shared a little more about Sew Independent and their first bundle sale. I’m please to announce the release of their second bundle. Different from woven based patterns from the first bundle this great selection of indie pattern offer a wider selection of knit patterns. The designers and patterns included are:
- Pinot Pants by Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick
- Fit and Flare Skirt by Maison Fleur
- Bess Top by Imagine Gnats
- VNA Top by Fehr Trade
- Nettie Bodysuit and Dress by Closet Case Files
- Walkley Vest & Dress by MIY Collection
- Jasper Hoodie by Paprika Patterns
- Nautilus Swimsuit by Seamstress Erin
- the new Kinga Skirt by Kate & Rose *
- the new April 1962 Coat by SomaPatterns*
*The Kinga Skirt by Kate & Rose and the April 1962 Coat by SomaPatterns are brand new patterns that are being released with the bundle. During the sale you can only buy them as part of the bundle. This time 20% of proceeds go to the charity Women for Women!
- Pay $25 or more to get the VNA Top, 6101 Fit & Flare Skirt, Bess Top, Nettie Dress & Bodysuit, and Pinot Pants.
- Pay $32 or more to get the Walkley Vest & Dress and Jasper Sweater & Dress.
- Pay $38 or more to get the Nautilus Swimsuit, the NEW Kinga Skirt, and the NEW April 1962 Coat.
Selected bloggers taking part of advertising this bundle sale: Casa Crafty , Cation Designs, Girls in the Garden, Grey’s Fabric, Groovy Baby and Mama , Handmade by Carolyn, How Good is That?, Lucky Lucille, Magpie Makery, Scruffy Badger Time, Thread Theory, Three Dresses Project, Workroom Social. The sale runs from Tuesday September 1st through Thursday September 10th. (last day today)